SIKM Leaders Community Guidelines - further details are in the Blueprint and Annex
- This is a global community of knowledge management (KM) practitioners. It is open to everyone with an interest in KM.
- Our goals are to share experiences and insights on implementing knowledge management and to provide answers to all questions in a helpful and timely manner.
- No anonymous or ambiguous members are allowed, and only one membership per individual is allowed.
- To make a new post, click on New Topic in the left menu. When replying to an existing post, don't change the topic. Start a new one instead.
- Try to keep posts short, to the point, and as practical as possible. Posts should be about knowledge management, not political or religious opinions.
- Diverse opinions are welcomed if expressed in a respectful and collaborative manner. Instead of saying "You're wrong" or similar words, say "I have a different view."
- Be aware of your tone, don't mansplain, try not to be condescending, and avoid acting like a know-it-all. Use the same tone you would use when talking to your manager or a client.
- Members are encouraged to share KM-related job openings and details on their own availability for employment in the field.
- Posts should be personal, relevant, and not advertisements or spam. Rather than suggesting private calls or sending content via personal email, share directly in the community.
- Members should not send messages that are duplicates of those distributed through other channels, or regular blog posts. Instead, post one-time invitations to join or subscribe.