New poll for sikmleaders - Create a wiki page? #poll #wikis

sikmleaders@...

The following sikmleaders poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: We are looking at creating some KM content on a wiki page. Which approach would you want us to use?

Poll will be one week.

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Add any KM content we want to develop to wikipedia, 10 votes, 55.56%
- I wouldn't take the time to contribute even if you set one up so it doesn't really matter to me. , 0 votes, 0.00%
- Create a new SIKM wiki page on a standalone free wiki service like Google sites. , 8 votes, 44.44%
- Wiki? What's a wiki?, 0 votes, 0.00%

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sikmleaders