Re: Question about knowledge centered service (KCS) #call-center

Carla Verwijs

Just wanting to inform you that unfortunately there was no case study (described) that came up as a result of my question to the KCS community.

Good luck, Carla

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 9:51 PM Eli Miron <emiron@...> wrote:
Thanks

בתאריך יום שני, 23 במאי 2022, מאת Carla Verwijs <carla.verwijs@...>:
Hi Eli,

I don't know any examples (nor articles or case studies) of KCS applied to maintenance, but I can post your question in the Slack channel of the KCS member community. It might take a few days before I get any response.

Best, Carla

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 8:21 AM Eli Miron <emiron@...> wrote:

Hi All,

"Knowledge-Centered Service is about providing real-time customer support and maintaining documentation as part of the process.

It’s a methodology and set of practices that treat knowledge as the single most important asset of the support team."

Many manufacturing firms use sophisticated, very expensive machines and operational interruptions are of serious consequences.  I am looking for articles or case studies on implementing the KCS methodology for internal purposes such as maintenance.

Eli