Opportunity - Director of Knowledge Management #jobs

David Graffagna

Greetings all,

An organization I used to work with, Patina Solutions (now a Korn Ferry company), has been retained by a Multi-Billion Dollar Global Manufacturer, to find a Director of Knowledge Management. They originally reached out to see if I wanted to learn more, but since I am currently happily employed I asked if I could share the opportunity with this group.

Here is a bit more information … This person will lead the effort of developing, governing, and maintaining a standardized global knowledge base. This is a new role, and while there is a vision this person will heavily influence the roadmap and lead the execution to take the client into the future. This person will work with IT, Marketing, Brand, Product Management, Commercial and technology teams to ensure go to market tools meet customer requirements and maximize opportunities. This role is fully remote, however there would be an initial up to 50% travel component to help learn the ins and outs of the global operations.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, message me directly and I will put you in touch with the appropriate individual at Patina.

Best regards,

David

David B. Graffagna
davidgraffagna@...
www.linkedin.com/in/davidgraffagna
"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."