Re: My New Position #personal

Valdis Krebs <valdis@...>

Tom,

Congrats on your new position!

Who are your key competitors? The strategy arms of IBM GS, Accenture, etc?

Valdis

On Aug 8, 2008, at 12:59 PM, Tom Short wrote:

Hello all - today marks my first week in my new job with Gartner
Consulting. We do technology and business strategy engagements that
leverage Gartner's world-class research and analysis to help clients
address strategic business issues. I'm aligned with our San Jose
office here in the Bay area, and will be focusing on developing new
business in our High Tech & Telecom Practice. There seems to be a lot
of interest around collaboration, innovation and general KM-related
themes, so I'm hoping that part of my background will be useful and
valued - we shall see.
best,
-Tom Short
tom.short@...