Re: Apps for mobile users #tools #CoP #mobile

Robert M. Taylor

Eric, like many we're using MS Teams and that does have a decent app, altho by far the majority of use is from PC browser. I think these tools work well for common access to shared information, for announcements and for specific transactional Q&A etc, but not for conversation. I'm not sure any text-based chat tech works very well for conversation. One of my frustrations with LinkedIn is that it's just everyone putting out stuff and then commenting - no conversation happens. I'm glad we're using threaded messaging here as it's still the best format./R