Re: My New Position #personal

Tom Short <tman9999@...>

Thanks, Valdis. Re competitors, don't know yet. I think Gartner would
like to think no one :-) That's based on the business model of
coupling our benchmarking research and analyst research with our
client needs and consulting offerings. No one else - not even IBM or
the Big 4 - have that ability. And Consulting is still relatively
small at Gartner compared to the aforementioned firms - orders of
magnitude smaller. So it's going to be interesting to see how that all
plays out.

--- In sikmleaders@..., Valdis Krebs <valdis@...> wrote:

Tom,

Congrats on your new position!

Who are your key competitors? The strategy arms of IBM GS, Accenture,
etc?

Valdis