Author: The Organizational Zoo A Survival Guide to Workplace Behavior
www.organizationalzoo.com
Ph +61 413 047 408

From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of Patti Anklam
Sent: Saturday, 23 August 2008 11:41 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] Graduate schools for KM?

Hi,

I’d appreciate any information, suggestions, recommendations for universities (US and other) that offer PhDs in knowledge management.

Thanks,

/patti

Patti Anklam
Leveraging Context, Knowledge, and Networks

http://www.pattianklam.com
(978)456-4175

Net Work: A Practical Guide to Creating and Sustaining Networks at Work and in the World is now available at Amazon.com and other online booksellers.