Graduate schools for KM? #learning

alicemacgillivray <alice@...>

Several years ago, Michael Sutton compiled a report of about 30 pages
about graduate programs in KM. I know it is out of date, but he may be
willing to share it; I know you are both on LinkedIn.

I am in the final stages of a PhD program at Fielding Graduate
University in a concentration they call "Information Society and
Knowledge Organizations." There is enough flexibility to make that any
variation on KM that would interest a scholar practitioner. Alex
Bennet and Juanita Brown are two of the graduates.

--- In sikmleaders@..., "Stan Garfield" <stangarfield@...>
wrote:

Patti,

See The Knowledge Management Education Wiki at
http://knowledge-management-education.wikispaces.com/
<http://knowledge-management-education.wikispaces.com/> and in our
Member list
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sikmleaders/files/Community%20of%20Consul\;
ting%20%20SI%20KM%20Leaders%20%20-%20Member%20List.doc> in the Files
folder under Universities. We also have some members who are currently
pursuing their degrees, and I invite them to reply with details.

Regards,
Stan

--- In sikmleaders@..., "Patti Anklam" <patti@> wrote:

I'd appreciate any information, suggestions, recommendations for
universities (US and other) that offer PhDs in knowledge management.