October 2008 SIKM Call: Richard McDermott - Developing, Deepening and Retaining Expertise #monthly-call #knowledge-retention

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Yesterday we held our 41st monthly call, this one with Richard McDermott on "Developing, Deepening and Retaining Expertise."

Richard's presentation is available at McDermott - Developing, Deepening & Retaining Expertise 2.ppt The call was recorded.

Thanks to Richard for presenting.  You can continue the discussion by replying to this thread.

Future Calls

  • November 18, 2008: John Hovell of ManTech - "KM at ManTech International"
  • December 16, 2008 Raj Datta of MindTree - "Building a knowledge Ecosystem"
  • January 20, 2009 Bernadette Boas - "A Day in the Life of Business Workflow"
  • February 17, 2009 Arthur Shelley - "Impacts of behavior on project outcomes (with an emphasis on knowledge transfer)"
  • March 17, 2009 Al Simard of Canadian Food Inspection Agency - "Knowledge services framework developed by Natural Resources Canada"
  • April 21, 2009 Carl Gaertner of State Farm - "Interviewing Skills for Identifying Business Rules"

  • May 19, 2009 Chris Johannessen of NBC Universal (GE) - "Knowledge Technology"

  • June 16, 2009 Andrew Gent - "Adaptive Knowledge Architectures" or "Sustainable KM"