From: dkkildebeck@...
To: sikmleaders@...
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 11:54:58 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Re: Your favorite online group tool

Gian,

Given your situation I would look into a third-party hosted SharePoint2007 site. There are plenty of companies now who will host an SP site for you, with full communication, collaboration, document-sharing, wiki, blog, etc. capabilities, for about the same price as a typical web-site. Out-of-the-box your site could be ready in just a few minutes.

Regards,

Don Kildebeck