Best practices around proposal development #selling #tools

sj541 <stacie.m.jordan@...>

Hi - I am working to better understand how other companies go about
proposal development efforts (specific processes, tools, teams, etc.)
I'm specifically interested in learning about any 3rd party tools that
others might use to help reduce overall cost of sales (and if these
tools in fact do help reduce overall cost of sales). I am aware of the
following so far:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/5347.html

http://www.santcorp.com/products/sant_suite_overview.htm

Any insights from this group around specific processes, tools, teams,
etc. for proposal development would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Stacie