Re: Proposed KM resources #resources #definition

David Snowden <snowded@...>

Doug you've got some good reading lists and material (I don;t agree with a lot of it but that's not the issue)
Provide the material or a web link and that seems fine to me
But advertising services is I think different.  Its not that if offends, its just not what I think a list serve should be about

Dave Snowden
Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

www.cognitive-edge.com

NB I am now in Singapore to Mid October please use email to contact me not the mobile phone

On 13 Aug 2006, at 10:32, douglasweidner@... wrote:

Dave,

In principle I agree about unsolicited advertising, but my response was
simply an answer to a direct query, "We would like to know your list of
recommended KM learning resources."

Sorry if I offended.

Douglas Weidner

Can we agree a "no advertising" policy please?