From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of David Snowden
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 05:18
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Proposed KM resources

Can we agree a "no advertising" policy please?

List serves are great places but when they start to get used for promotion it gets tedious

Dave Snowden

Founder & Chief Scientific Officer

Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

www.cognitive-edge.com

NB I am now in Singapore to Mid October please use email to contact me not the mobile phone

On 13 Aug 2006, at 10:13, douglasweidner@kminstitute.org wrote:

Dear sswarup44

The International Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute) has a
proven KM curriculum from KM Fundamentals (KM100 Series) for business
professionals seeking personal performance improvement in the Knowledge
Age, to Executive Briefings (KM300 Series), to Advanced KM Certification
Programs for KM Practitioners (KM400 and KM500 Series Programs and
eCKM(tm)). These courses are Blended Workshops, but they are being
converted into interactive video training for a all-e mode as well. Some
'e' modules will be available this Fall.

Also, this Fall, a much expanded offering of e-learning, business
competency enrichment courses will be offered, including such topics as
Leadership (25 courses), Executive Development (124 courses), Team
Building, Project Management, etc. Most are interactive video courses.

More on the KM Institute can be found at www.kminstitute.org.

Douglas Weidner, eCKM Mentor(tm)
Chairman, KM Institute

As part of our Employee Development Program, we are in the process of