Re: Microblogging in the Enterprise? #Yammer #ESN

Bruce Richard

A friend of mine recently left a company and found a new job (imagine in this economy!) where his coworkers actually expect him to Twitter...especially his direct reports.

Unfortunately he is on a 4 week vacation (imagine that in this economy!) so it may awhile before I get any more specifics.

bruce richard

--- In sikmleaders@..., "Arthur Shelley" <arthur@...> wrote:

Bill,

Stuart French here in Melbourne has done some great work with this as part
of his Masters of Knowledge research.

You can find Stuart at his excellent blog http://www.deltaknowledge.net/

Keith Delarue and Andrew Mitchell have also done a lot in this area, find
them through the Melbourne KM Leadership Forum and their respective on-line
presence. I think Keith may have also answered this as well directly.

Regards

Arthur Shelley
Author: The Organizational Zoo A Survival Guide to Workplace Behavior and
Being a Successful Knowledge Leader What knowledge practitioners need to
know to make a difference.
<http://www.organizationalzoo.com> www.organizationalzoo.com
Ph +61 413 047 408

_____