From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of Hodgson, David
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:33 AM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: RE: [sikmleaders] Microblogging in the Enterprise?

We’re really interested in using Yammer and have a few people on it already.

BUT, it’s yet another user interface, another site, another URL for people to remember and interact with!

It’d be great if someone would reverse-engineer the core functionality into SharePoint so we can have micro-blogging functionality in the same collaboration system…

Cheers,

Dave.

--

Dave Hodgson

Global Head, Scientific Knowledge Exchange
Roche Palo Alto LLC

david.hodgson@...