Re: Knowledge Maps #mapping

TRflanagan@...

We harvest knowledge in response to specific issue-based trigger questions.  The knowledge is harvested in the form of decisions made during focused discussions among a set of stakeholders.  The harvested knowledge is presented in the form of a map which records significant influence identified by stakeholders in the form of a "tree stucture."  The map is constructed entirely by the stakeholders as they compare ideas in a pairwise process.

The use:  Human systems design
The software: Cognisystem   (DOWNLOAD FREE at http://blogora.wetpaint.com/page/Dialogue+Structuring+Software]
The design methodology:  Interactive Management / CogniScope / Structured Dialogic Design
The result:  Fourty years of successful application in broad range of user communities across the globe

Tom Flanagan
Director, SouthCoast Community Collaborative Design Studio
"Risk Management Support for Multi Organization Initiatives"

SoCo Community Collaborative Design Studio is a project of the Community Foundation of Southeastern Massachusetts.  Our mission is to build community capacity through the use of advanced collaborative design practices.  SoCoDesign is a resource for multi-organization planning and not a direct source of funds.

VOICE: 508-264-0066
EMAIL: TRFlanagan@...
WEBSITE:  http://socodesign.wetpaint.com/

"All democracy is local."

COURSE: Storytelling by Design at UMass Dartmouth
http://www.umassd.edu/pce/brochure/undergradcourse.cfm#DES300