From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of IvanO
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 10:50 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] Chief Knowledge Officer duties

Dear friends,

currently, I am trying to deploy a KM strategy inside my company (focused in integrating ICT´s products and services). We have discussed that our core business is not technology but the required knowledge to offer products and services. I am complete convinced about the importance of KM strategy but don´t have enough reasons for justifying a CKO position. I appreciate if all of you can provide me with advice regarding previous experiences related to this sort of strategy.

Thanks,

Ivan Orozco