SIKM Dinner at KMWorld on Nov. 17 #KMWorld

Stan Garfield

I want to thank Sue Hanley for arranging our group dinner on Tuesday.  Here are the details - RSVP directly to Sue if you want to attend.

-------
From: Susan Hanley <sue@...>

I've volunteered to organize a dinner for the members of the SI KM Leaders Community who responded to Stan Garfield that they would be attending KM World in San Jose next week.  The details are below.  The room can accommodate up to 30 people.

Please let me know if you are able to attend no later than 4 pm on Monday afternoon so that I can give the restaurant a count.  We can definitely accommodate additional people until we reach the 30 person capacity for the room so just let me know if you have additional colleagues you want to include.  Everyone can order off the main menu and they will provide separate checks for each person.

Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Time: 7:15 pm
Location: Il Fornaio, 302 South Market Street (at the Hotel Sainte Claire) – this is next to the convention center (408-271-3366)

The reservation is under the name SI KM Leaders.  We will be in the Baker's Room.

Looking forward to getting an opportunity to meet in person in San Jose.

Sue

Susan S. Hanley
SUSAN HANLEY LLC
sue@...