Shameless Self Promotion #periodicals #consulting

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Chris,

Nothing wrong with a little shameless self promotion - and I do like the "we are here" picture on your "what we do page" page.

Taking the discussion broader, I have also done some work with small & medium-sized businesses. I think KM becomes relevant for most businesses somewhere around the 100 employee mark (earlier if the workforce is highly distributed) but most organizations don't have the resources to deal with it properly until they get much larger.

What have other people's experience been?

Regards,

Matt

To: sikmleaders@...
Sent: Fri, February 12, 2010 5:50:39 AM
Subject: [sikmleaders] Shameless Self Promotion

Greetings, all -

Yes, that's what this is. I'm a long-time member of the SIKM list, although not a particularly active one. My partner and I have been trying to bring KM to small and medium-sized businesses since 2003, and it's been a struggle. It's hard to sell something when people aren't buying it. However, we've been pretty successful with other kinds of work, and also have a monthly newsletter that's absolutely free! Some of you are already subscribers. And we got so many positive comments on this month's issue I thought it was time to let everyone on the list know it was out there.

We keep it short and focused, and try to keep it interesting. You can read the current issue at http://tinyurl. com/y9mrr9q. If you like it, feel free to subscribe, or pass it on. Naturally, comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Riemer
Principal

Knowledge Street LLC
www.knowledgestreet .com
+1 973 292 2949

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.