From: Chris
To: sikmleaders@...
Sent: Fri, February 12, 2010 5:50:39 AM
Subject: [sikmleaders] Shameless Self Promotion

Greetings, all -

Yes, that's what this is. I'm a long-time member of the SIKM list, although not a particularly active one. My partner and I have been trying to bring KM to small and medium-sized businesses since 2003, and it's been a struggle. It's hard to sell something when people aren't buying it. However, we've been pretty successful with other kinds of work, and also have a monthly newsletter that's absolutely free! Some of you are already subscribers. And we got so many positive comments on this month's issue I thought it was time to let everyone on the list know it was out there.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Riemer
Principal