From: kcampting
Subject: [sikmleaders] Email Policy Document
To: sikmleaders@...
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 10:40 AM

The Librayr I work in is in the process of creating an email policy document. I am interested in finding out how your organisations handled this issue.

Did you create the document yourself, or was it written in collaboration with your IT Department?
Where they any areas of special interest that had to be covered in your document?
Did you find it necessary to amend the policy to include any unusual or new behaviour?
Would you be able to send me a copy of the document or the table on contents page for the document?

Regards,
Karen P. Campbell
Librarian
Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago