Re: Request for strategy assistance #strategy

Douglas Weidner

Jason,

Quite a challenge, but good to see you have a clear vision of your needs, rather than approaching KM in an ad hoc fashion.

I encourage you to look into the KM Institute’s training and certification offerings.

We dominate KM training for your customer, the US military, including most all the CoComs and special ops.

One of our strengths is a proven KM methodology to “Create a Learning Organization”, first funded by the US military, but quite suitable for a smaller organization, whether gov or commercial.

An essential ingredient is change management, the requisite ‘behavioral changes’ you mentioned.

If you would like to know more, please contact me directly.

Douglas Weidner, eCKM Mentor

Chairman, International Knowledge Management Institute

Best in KM Training & Certification

Home of the KM Body of Knowledge (KMBOK)

www.kminstitute.org

703-757-1395