Author:
The Organizational Zoo & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader
Twitter:
Metaphorage
Blog: http//organizationalzoo.blogspot.com
Ph +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley
Free Zoo Behavioural Profiles:
www.organizationalzoo.com

From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of Matt Moore
Sent: Wednesday, 7 April 2010 10:25 AM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: Re: [sikmleaders] Knowledge Workers?

Nice one, Fred. One comment that stood out for me was:

"We should aggressively create opportunities for people within our organization to work together with leading edge talent outside our organization so that both sides can develop their talent even more rapidly. In driving scalable learning, we must expand our horizons far beyond the boundaries of our own firm."