Re: Request for strategy assistance #strategy

jason.swan@...

All,

Before I let too much time go by, I want to thank y’all for the generous offers of help and information and for the samples and supporting documentation that have been freely distributed.  Since KM is only one of my projects, it may take me a couple of days to get back to all who have contacted me.   I just want to express my appreciation via the forum, and will get in touch with those who responded to my request directly.

BTW, I don’t wish to end this discussion…  I just had so many responses that I felt a need to offer thanks before too much time goes by.

Regards,

Jason Swan

Lead Instructional Systems Designer

1228 E. Main St.