Time for the monthly call #monthly-call #poll

sikmleaders@...

sikmleaders group:

Shawn Callahan wrote: "While I would love to join everyone
on the 19th for the conversation with Steve Denning, people
in Asia Pacific like myself will need to be on the call at
1am or later. Is there any chance of rotating the times to
take account of sikmleaders becoming a global network."

Steve Denning replied: "Other groups that I have
participated in have found that 3pm US Eastern time is the
least-bad global compromise. It means 9pm in Europe which is
late and 5 am in Australia, which is early, (but arguably
better than 1 am.)"

Question: What do the members want to do?

o Keep the time unchanged (11 am USA Eastern)
o Change to 3pm USA Eastern
o Rotate between 11 am and 5 pm USA Eastern
o Change to some other fixed time (please send to Stan)
o Change to rotate between some other times (please send to Stan)

web site listed above.

Thanks!