Stop the nonsense, KM doesn't exist. - blog from the ALkaME Research Group #research #name

dgkmedin <dgkmedin@...>

Hello all and thank you for your ongoing support.

This is our latest blog offering:

http://theknowledgecore.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/stop-the-nonsense-knowledge-management-doesnt-exist-we-are-knowledge-developers/

Any comments you might have on this or any of our blogs and/or our research papers are, as always, welcomed.

http://edinburgh.academia.edu/DavidGriffiths/Papers

We will have a new case study paper on KM in a MNC ready in the next week or so and I'll let you know when it's ready.

Thanks again for helping us as we mature our work --- 3 years of intense research and we finally believe we are getting somewhere, which is much better than nowhere...we hope.

Kind regards,

David

d.a.griffiths@...