KM community events - best practices and experiences... #CoP #mapping

Dave Cerrone

SIKM Leaders
- We at GE Energy are planning our 2nd annual KM summit, where we bring together our Knowledge Leaders from across the business units and regions...enabling us to reconvene on KM strategies and plans, and continue to build our team and our relationships.

In the spirit of leveraging best practices, we'd love to hear about your experiences and recommendations relative to the following...

  • Guest / keynote speaker
    • Motivational...KM thought leadership...KM successes...Overcoming challenges...etc
  • Group exercises for Knowledge Mapping
    • Not necessarily to complete the mapping, but at least to familiarize everyone with the concepts, and highlight commonality among the groups

Thanks!
- Dave

Knowledge Management Operations Leader
GE Energy