Hole in the Bucket #wikis #tools

Cory Banks

Edited

Dave,

I’m still working on the outcome. This is just the analysis of the data.

https://sikm.groups.io/g/main/photo/137830/1639442/kb-ltf-example.jpg?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

At a first glance it appears there are two major areas:

·         KM Resources (Events, Blogs, Groups, Books, Experts, Journals etc...)

·         KM Tools & Techniques (Approaches, Methods, Tools and related disciplines)

The outcome is looking something like the attached, an example of putting some learning to fly content in the structure.

I have also loaded this to http://web.archive.org/web/20180721222135/http://knowledgebucket.wikispaces.com/Bucket+Architecture

Thanks

Cory

Cory Banks

Knowledge & Business Systems Executive
Operations & Capability
Professional Associate - Knowledge Management

Parsons Brinckerhoff
Direct: +61 7 3854 6841
Mobile: +61 4 8896 2101
Email: cbanks@...