Re: Improving our monthly calls #monthly-call

Steven Wieneke <swieneke@...>

Hi Stan,

As we spoke, I am happy to host 3 calls starting in May 2011 using the
Midwest KM Community "Insight" format.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Steven Wieneke
President
Enterprise Learning & Knowledge Awareness Coach
Wieneke & Wieneke, Inc.
www.elkawareness.com
cell: 248.535.0427

I'm following up on the recent thread on improving our monthly calls.
If you are willing to test any of the ideas suggested, or any new one
not previously suggested, I am asking for volunteers to step forward who
will agree to host a future call or series of calls. Please reply to
indicate your willingness to do so, and what you would like to try.
Thanks for your help.