Global Leadership Survey #survey #leadership

Patti Anklam <patti@...>

Hello, all,

As many of you know, I am currently very interested in and working on a deeper understanding of networks and leadership. One of my SNA colleagues in Denmark has just launched a survey on collaboration and the power dimensions of leadership.

Please forward as much as possible in your organizations and to others:

www.surveygizmo.com/s3/452637/Global-Leadership-Survey-II

The survey is anonymous and will take just a couple of minutes to complete.

Results should provide interesting insights into leadership styles across cultures and industries (with a network perspective).

Results will be published in the Innovisor newsletter as well as in other business media in Q1 2011.

Thanks

/patti

Patti Anklam

Net Work: Leveraging Content, Knowledge and Networks

http://www.pattianklam.com/

Harvard, MA 01451

+1(978)456-4175