Re: Content to orient community facilitators and champions #CoP

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Neil,

I think the com-prac yahoo group & the cpsquared mob would have stacks of material for you.

Cheers,

Matt Moore
+61 423 784 504

On Mar 24, 2011, at 1:56 AM, Neil Olonoff <olonoff@...> wrote:

Stan & SIKM Leaders,

I'm looking for some brief, compelling content (videos or ppts with audio if possible) to help orient prospective CoP facilitators and champions. This is for Army Medicine.

thanks much

Neil

Neil Olonoff, Knowledge Manager

Contracted by MEDPRO

Office of the AMEDD CMIO, OTSG IMD, SKY6

5109 Leesburg Pike, Ste 595B, Falls Church, VA 22041-3258

Office  (703) 681-3300  DSN 761

Mobile (571) 289-4046  Fax (703) 681-8303

neil.olonoff@...