Re: Case studies of organisations that have dramatically reduced their use of email #case-studies #call-for

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Dave,

This list is proving surprisingly hard to source. Here in Australia, ABS have
been working in their somewhat unique environment for nearly two decades. But
many organisations are not shouting about their independence from email which
leads me to suspect that many haven't got it cracked yet.

As for social media, plenty of case studies out there (mostly supplied by
vendors)

Wikis:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/customers.jsp
http://www.socialtext.com/customers/casestudies.php
http://www.mindtouch.com/customers_and_partners/case_studies

Microblogging:
https://www.yammer.com/about/case_studies
http://www.socialcast.com/resources/customer_stories.html

Collaborative Bookmarking:
http://innotecture.com.au/2010/02/13/bookmarking/ - Since I wrote this article,
Connectbeam (like Cogenz) seems to have disappeared.

Community Platforms:
http://www.jivesoftware.com/customers/case-studies
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/success/cssdb.nsf/softwareL2VW?OpenView&Count=10&RestrictToCategory=default_LotusConnections

Cheers,