University of Edinburgh: 2011 KM survey #survey

dgkmedin <dgkmedin@...>

Edited

http://web.archive.org/web/20110327013223/https://www.survey.ed.ac.uk/kmoglobal2011

Early opinion on the survey question set…

"Very good questions…" US Army
"Challenging and enlightening questions" Culbert Consulting
"Rarely has a questionnaire made me question my own practice so much…" United Nations

We have put together a survey and I know how precious time is, but we really need the help of people from this group if this is to be a success.

We have had fantastic feedback on the value of the question set and we
sincerely hope that you see the benefit in what we are trying to
achieve.

The survey has been designed for senior managers, executive managers or knowledge managers in organisations; consultants are encouraged to contribute, but this data will be separated out in the data analysis.

The Knowledge Management Observatory™ Global 2011 Survey has been designed to examine Knowledge Management activity across countries and sectors. Your responses will contribute to the contextualisation of current Knowledge Management practice and underlying satisfaction or dissatisfaction in performance.

All participants who fully complete the survey will receive an extended Executive Summary by email, detailing top-level findings; the full report is due to be published by Ark in first quarter 2012.

The report will be anonymous and all responses kept confidential, please see our data protection statement for further details. The Knowledge Management Observatory™ and K3cubed™ Ltd. exist as spinout projects from the University of Edinburgh, an institution with a valued reputation as a highly trusted research partner.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in this project and we hope the intelligence gathered will bring added value to your Knowledge Management activities. The survey should take approximately 25-30 minutes to compete.

David Griffiths
david@...