Re: Dissertation Study on KMS - Survey Response Questions Advice #survey

Mark C Harris

Matt,

Thanks for the link and recommendations for researchers. I, also, will be conducting survey based research online and have read several books and articles about how difficult it can be and how to improve the odds of adequate responses. While internet-based research is rapidly expanding for many reasons, in cases like my own it is necessary due to having no relevant captive population to study. Also, people engaged in KM are nearly guaranteed to be web users. Still, as you say, we should expect difficulty obtaining meaningful response rates. I will check out the act KM kmresearcher wiki.

Mark Harris - researching success factors for public sector KM
Nova Southeastern University Grad. School of Computer and Information Sciences