Please vote to ask Pres. Obama about Federal KM! #request

Neil Olonoff

All

Right now, on You Tube, there is an opportunity to submit questions
for President Obama on many topics. The top rated questions will be
submitted to him. I have written a question about Federal Knowledge
Management.
If you go to http://www.youtube.com/whitehouse
and search on "knowledge management" you will find the question and
can vote on it (positively, I hope!)

If we get enough votes perhaps it will reach his desk. Here's the text:

Agencies and DOD must do more with less. They need “knowledge
management” (KM) to work smarter. But there's no Federal KM office, KM
policy, standards, or practices. Will you create a Federal KM Office?
Please see www.KM.gov, “Federal KM Initiative.”

Deadline is tomorrow, so please act now!

thanks,
Neil
Neil Olonoff