Dissertation Study on KMS - Survey Response Questions Advice #survey

msulliv@att.net <msulliv@...>

January 29, 2012

Dear Systems Integration KM Leaders Community Members,

** Thanks to all of you that have participated already. If you have participated already, please pass this onto people you know that may qualify for this study. **

You are invited to participate in a research project entitled `A Study of the Relationship Between Personality Types and The Acceptance of Technical Knowledge Management Systems (TKMS)', via a web-based survey. Maureen Sullivan, is conducting this study and will be using this information as the basis for her doctoral dissertation. You were chosen because of your experience with Knowledge Management. Additionally, please pass this survey request onto potential participants that have experience with the use of technical knowledge management systems (TKMS) within the past one year and are at least 18 years of age. TKMS is a knowledge management system, created by hardware and software vendors, containing technical knowledge on how to perform certain technical operations and resolve technical software or hardware problems. The TKMS could be ANY technical knowledge management system that you have used in the past 1 year (e.g., Microsoft knowledge base).

This survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will answer questions concerning how you would describe yourselves, your usage of technical knowledge management systems, and your demographic information. The surveys are not coded in any way, thus the replies will be confidential. A link to this web-based survey is below.

Information on where to obtain a copy of the summarized results will be displayed in the `informed consent' area of the survey. Additionally, you can e-mail me directly at MSullivan9@... for a copy of the results.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Your help is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at MSullivan9@.... You may also contact my dissertation mentor, Dr. Ronald Benson at Capella University at Ronald.Benson@....

To begin the survey, please click on the survey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MT7ZB69

Sincerely,

Maureen Sullivan
Doctoral Student
Capella University

Join main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.