What is your vision for how KM should work? #strategy #vision

Stan Garfield

Happy Valentine's Day!

If knowledge management (or whatever you prefer to call it - knowledge
sharing, social learning, knowledge flow management, etc.) is working
really well for an organization, what does it look like, and how does it
work? Please reply with your vision for the ideal state, with as much
specific detail as possible to avoid high-level generalities.

I will provide my vision later on, but I would like to hear from the
other members first. I look forward to a lively discussion.

Regards,
Stan