Re: What is your vision for how KM should work? #strategy #vision

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

So riffing off Jack Vinson, I'm interested what people complain about because when things are working well, no one says anything.

What would I like people to complain about?
- "People can find me too easily. And they seem to know what I'm good at and what my experiences have been. It's unnerving."
- "We can quickly find what the gaps in our information base are - and I don't like finding gaps."
- "We seem to be sharing a lot of our IP among ourselves - even with our customers and partners sometimes. I'm worried about the leakage risks here."