From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of Matt Moore
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:38 PM
To: sikmleaders@...; ActKM Discussion List; KM4 Dev
Subject: [sikmleaders] KM & "culture"

Hello,

I'm teaching a class on organisational culture 101 as part of a knowledge management masters in a couple of weeks. As part of this, I thought I'd ask you practitioners out there one thing that you have learned about working with organisational culture. Interpret the theme how you will. You can tell a story. You can reply to the list(s) or to me off list.

The flip-side is that I will compile the responses and make them available on a website (with your permission and anonymised if necessary) - probably the knowledge bucket if it's still in full effect.

Over to you...

Matt