SharePoint KM opportunity in international law firm #jobs

Michael Dieterle

All, I got contacted by a recruiter. Please respond directly to him if you are interested:

My client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a Sr. Knowledge
Manager to help them implement SharePoint 2010 enterprise wide. Idealy this
person would have experience with SharePoint 2010 and have experience
implementing it.

This person would also have to act in a Product Manager capacity regarding
SharePoint as they would own SharePoint and its customizations for each
department.

If you, or anybody else you know, would be interested in hearing more about
this, please reach back out to me. Thank you very much for your time and I
look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

David Seid
Technical Recruiter