Re: Successful collaboration tool for internal use #collaboration #tools

tkelso <theron.kelso@...>

We have similar experiences with NewsGator on SharePoint as Accenture. We had Yammer running for a while but everyone has elected to move to NewsGator, it's where everything else was happening. In our case, our users picked.

Theron Kelso
The Nature Conservancy

--- In sikmleaders@..., <stephen.d.kaukonen@...> wrote:

Susan,
We have the NewsGator 2010 product installed here and it's pretty good. We've compared to what Yammer, Chatter, Jive have and in some areas it's better, in others it's comparable and in a few areas it's still lagging. We are upgrading to the 2.6 product this week, and later this summer should hopefully catch up to the latest release - which with each release the capabilities are getting better.

Steve

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com