Job Opening in Kalamazoo, MI: Program Knowledge Analyst #jobs

Stan Garfield

From: Kathleen Schmidt kschmidt@...

The Fetzer Institute invites applications for a full-time Program Knowledge Analyst to assist in the capture, storage, and analysis, of materials and output produced by the Institute's programs. Qualified applicants will possess a master's degree in information or library science or a relevant discipline and a minimum of five years' experience. Please visit our website for a detailed description of qualifications, core responsibilities, and how to apply.

The Program Knowledge Analyst is part of the Research Design & Evaluation team and reports to the Director of Research Design & Evaluation.  See http://www.fetzer.org/images/stories/pdf/program_knowledge_analyst.pdf for details.

The Fetzer Institute is a private operating foundation in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Our mission is to foster awareness of the power of love and forgiveness in the emerging global community. Visit www.fetzer.org for more information on the Institute and its programs.