Enterprise 2.0/Web2.0 Metrics Influencing Organizational KM initiatives #social-business #metrics

richardrashty <richardrashty@...>

Does anyone have any sources for metrics that demonstrate how Web 2.0, Enterprise 2.0, Social Business, or whatever you wish to call it impacts an organization's KM initiatives?

The metrics I am looking for would be metrics that show either positive, negative, or neutrality regarding KM efforts.

I am NOT looking for metrics stating how many companies think Enterprise 2.0/Web 2.0 improves KM efforts, but for RESULTS-Centric metrics and statistics..

thank you in advance..

**I have seen one other post in here, but the links provided did not have results-oriented metrics..

Join {main@SIKM.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.