Re: "Hit a Button" - can you help? #SNA-ONA-VNA

Chris Collison <chris@...>

Hi Dan,

Worth a look at Morphix Metasight: http://www.morphix.com/Pages/MetaSight/MetaSight.html

I was always impressed with the thinking behind the product.

Looks like it's been implemented by Computacenter

http://www.computacenter.com/news/120621_morphix.asp

Kind regards,

Chris