Re: Yammer (or other similar tools) usage policies? #Yammer

Susan Hanley

I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I think you could get some inspiration and great ideas from the publicly available social media policies. The link below is an incredibly comprehensive list (with links) to the most comprehensive collection of social media policies I've ever seen. I have several clients who have used the policies from Coca Cola and Intel as the basis of their guidelines for Yammer-type tools. You can find the links for both of these excellent documents at the site below.

http://socialmediagovernance.com/policies.php

Sue Hanley

--- In sikmleaders@..., Sean Fox <sfoxca@...> wrote:

Hello all,

We've just purchased the enterprise version of Yammer and are just starting our project planning. Would anyone be willing to share their usage policies for enterprise collaboration tools such as Yammer or Jive? Thanks in advance,

Sean Fox
Washington, DC