From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of hanley1995
Sent: Tuesday, 2 October 2012 11:47 AM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] Re: Yammer (or other similar tools) usage policies?

I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I think you could get some inspiration and great ideas from the publicly available social media policies. The link below is an incredibly comprehensive list (with links) to the most comprehensive collection of social media policies I've ever seen. I have several clients who have used the policies from Coca Cola and Intel as the basis of their guidelines for Yammer-type tools. You can find the links for both of these excellent documents at the site below.

http://socialmediagovernance.com/policies.php

Sue Hanley