Re: Gamification in KM - real experiences #gamification

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Stephen,

Thanks for the link. I think our perspectives are pretty close. What I have said a few times to colleagues is that organisations are *already* gamified - with salaries, promotions, being left alone, etc. And as, you note, if the little rewards (points) are not linked to the bigger rewards (see previous) then people will see them for the baubles they are.

That said, I'd like to hear some actual implementation experiences from people if possible.

Cheers,

Matt