Re: Gamification in KM - real experiences #gamification

Lee, Jim <jlee@...>

Matt, thanks for the mention. We always appreciate knowing when folks get value from our research. Here’s a question for the community: What are your experiences or awareness of the gamification aspects of SharePoint 2013?

Jim Lee

KM Senior Advisor, APQC

+1-713-685-4764 – office (vmail)

+1-216-338-3548 – mobile (direct)

jlee@...

www.apqc.org

Make Best Practices Your PracticesSM

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to apqcinfo@....