From: StanGarfield <stangarfield@gmail.com>
To: sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 10 May 2013 4:04 AM
Subject: [sikmleaders] Re: Gamification in KM - real experiences

Matt, I have experience with a KM points systems (KM Stars when I was at HP), and it worked quite well.  See Recognize and Reward for Desired Behaviors and KM Stars by Andrew Gent (SIKM member).

I also suggest talking with  Steve Kaukonen and Thomas Hsu of Accenture (both SIKM members) and Bryant Clevenger of IBM ( http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bryant-clevenger/1/5b1/22b ) about their experiences.