From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of Thomas Blumer
Sent: January-13-14 2:40 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] Professional Services KM Framework (Software Industry)

Hello,

We are trying to bring KM to the next level within our company. QAD is a software company that produces ERP software. While Knowledge Centric Support (KCS) seems like a great KM framework for our Support organization, I was wondering if something similar exists for Professional Services. In a first phase, I am interested to conduct an KM audit within our Services organization and to define KM related metrics around learning.

Please let me know if you know of a good framework. At the same time, have you ever tried to apply the framework described in "The Knowledge Management Fieldbook" written by Wendi R. Bukowitz and Ruth L. Williams?

I look forward to hearing what has worked for you.

Best regards,

Thomas Blumer

(805) 452 5731